Long-standing travel service provider
Our decades of arranging Asian travel itineraries open the doors to endless possibilities for an unforgettable journey. We aim to open travellers minds and show the best of Asia culturally, historically and spiritually, focusing on authentic and innovative experiences. Our core activity is destination management, serving thousands of quality tour operators across the globe and creating “Journeys of a Lifetime” for clients.
Established in 1957 in Thailand, Diethelm Travel Group has expanded into today’s extensive network of 13 fully licensed and insured offices throughout Asia: Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. The group has comprehensively built up a worldwide reputation as a first-class travel service provider in the region. The company is a subsidiary of Diethelm Keller Holding (www.diethelmkeller.com), headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
For more information about Diethelm Travel, visit www.diethelmtravel.com.
- Professional and experienced team
- Diverse, experienced-led and innovative product range
- Flawless on the ground service
- Local expertise
- Solid trustworthy reputation, established since 1957
- 13 fully licensed and insured offices with extensive network across Asia
- Latest technology
- Health & safety
- Meet 100,00USD health insurance requirement of application for Certificate of Entry (COE)
- Cover 3.5 million THB of medical expense including COVID19 and 1 million THB of Personal Accident, choice of period of 30, 90, 180, 270, and up to 365 days
- Coverage starts immediately after clearing immigration in Thailand and include the period of 14-day Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) and Alternative Local State Quarantine (ALSQ)
- No waiting period , no deductible, no advance payment for hospitalization
- Provide insurance certificate including COVID-19 coverage statement
- Large hospital network throughout Thailand and 24-hour hotline service.