We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our website uses forms where visitors are asked to provide some personal contact and information (ie; your name, phone number, email address, travel requirements, etc) that is relevant to your travel arrangements with Diethelm Travel. The information we collect is;
- Used to improve the content of our website
- Used to provide information or general support
- Used to supply any request for our products or services
- Used to notify visitors about Diethelm Travel news and updates to our website
- Used to conduct surveys
- Never shared with other third-party organisations for commercial purposes
Our staff may also use the information collected through this website to seek further clarification or additional information in order to help meet our customers’ requirements.
During registration we ask our visitors to provide certain contact information, but we never sell or give away this information to any other third party. It is only gathered to contact the users about services on our site for which an expression of interest has been logged with us. It is optional however, for visitors to provide demographic information (income level, gender, etc.), or any unique identifiers (username, password, etc.). Giving additional information helps provide a more personalized experience on our site but is not required.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and contact address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information provided in the order form to contact the user. This information is used for billing purposes and delivering travel documentation. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature through a pop-up screen on our site.
We publish a newsletter, and we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses. We also operate online surveys, and again we never sell or share our subscribers’ email addresses. If you would like to receive a copy of our newsletter or participate in our surveys, we require an email address from you, information that allows us to verify you are the owner of the email address provided and agree to our use of this data. We do this through our online order form as outlined above although, the use of your data can be revoked at any time, for example via the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our newsletters or surveys.
TRAKING AND SECURITY
This site collects cookies. (Definition of Cookies)
For the best experience when using this website, we collect site information known as ‘cookies’ based on your IP address and transmitted log files to help flag any security concerns as well as administer our site in a more user-friendly, effective and secure way. The cookie information used to improve our website experience is not linked to any personally identifiable information. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting on your browser software however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. Below we have outlined some of the measures and features we are currently using to maintain security as well as improve our online experience overall;
- SSL encryption is used to enhance security and protection around the transmission of any data through our website (ie; online forms) and any other data as outlined in this policy. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from “http://” to “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by other online third parties.
- Web analytic services provided by Google Analytics (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) uses cookie information collected through our website and stored in designated servers so we can learn how to improve our customers web experience overall.
- We have activated the function ‘IP anonymisation’ which ensures your IP address will be protected in line with security measures outlined by your source country as well as contributing to our web analytics process.
- You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being passed to Google, and the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Facebook – Recognised by the Facebook logo or the “like button” (“Like”) on our site. Customers who ‘Like’ our site while logged into their account will be able to share the contents of our pages and company’s own Facebook page to your followers.
- Twitter – Recognised by the Twitter logo, “tweet” or “re-tweet” function on our site. Customers who ‘Tweet’ from our site while logged into their account will be able to share the contents of our pages and other Tweets from our company account to other users.
- Google+ – Integrated and recognised by the “G+” button on our site. The Google+ button will allow users to share or link back to our Google+ page as well as our sites content.
- Instagram – Functions are integrated on our site and if you are logged into your account, you can link the contents from our pages or our own company account to your account profile by clicking on the Instagram button.
- YouTube – Plugins from the Google-powered YouTube site have been integrated to our pages. When you visit one of our YouTube plugin sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube and in turn your profile will be informed of which of our pages you visited.
- LinkedIn – Visitors will notice the “in” symbol plugin which allows for content from our site to be shared as well as view further posts from our own company account. When logged in to your account, the activity you view or share from our company will be registered on your profile.
- RSS Feed – This is a simple text file stored on your device which notifies users of updated content made to our website automatically in a standardised and convenient way (ie; through your web browser, by email or consolidated through a news-aggregator or other RSS applications).
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
At any time users have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient, the purpose of the data processing and a right to correct, block or delete this data. We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by either email or telephone using the contact details outlined on this page.
Business name: Diethelm Travel Management Ltd. (for and on behalf of all registered, associated and affiliate companies acting on behalf of Diethelm Travel)
Address: No. 140/7, 8th Floor, ITF Tower, Silom Road, Suriyawong, Bangrak
Website URL: http://www.diethelmtravel.com
Website e-mail: email@example.com